Due to popular demand, Henley offers two scout sections- one on Friday and one on Sunday.
Friday Scouts offer a whole host of adventures to anyone aged 10-14.5. More information can be found here.
We usually run ten sessions per term, and break for half term the same time schools do. Linda sends a weekly email update about each session.
At Henley sessions usually run from 7:45 to 9:15 on Friday evenings at the Scout Hut. They start and end with a flag break.
- Linda- Arty and relentlessly passionate about her troop
- Justin- Creative wizz/mad inventor/fancy dress enthusiast
- Mike- Our resident outdoorsman, usually accompanied by Jack the dog
- Oli- Big fan of maps, quizzes, and marshmallows
- Will- Expert camper & lifetime scout
- Dave- When Dave isn’t geocaching he’s setting off (model) rockets
Join us for sessions such as:
- Camping skills
- Bike rides
- Map skills
- Capture the flag
- Ultimate frisbee
- Back woods cooking
- First aid
Sunday Scouts meet on Sundays.
Is your child interested in Joining Henley Scouts?
Please fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch!