1st Henley currently offers Scouts for girls and boys on Friday evenings.
Friday Scouts offer a whole host of adventures to anyone aged 10-14.5. More information can be found here.
We usually run ten sessions per term, and break for half term the same time schools do. Linda sends a weekly email update about each session.
At Henley sessions usually run from 7:45 to 9:15 on Friday evenings at the Scout Hut. They start and end with a flag break.
- Linda- Arty and relentlessly passionate about her troop
- Justin- Creative wizz/mad inventor/fancy dress enthusiast
- Mike- Our resident outdoorsman, usually accompanied by Jack the dog
- Oli- Big fan of maps, quizzes, and marshmallows
- Dave- Code-name ‘The Badge-er’
Join us for sessions such as:
- Camping skills
- Bike rides
- Map skills
- Capture the flag
- Ultimate frisbee
- Back woods cooking
- First aid
In the past we have also operated a Sunday troop, we are looking to reinstate this when we have enough interest.
Is your child interested in Joining Henley Scouts?
Please fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch!