1st Henley currently offers Scouts for girls and boys on Friday evenings.
Friday Scouts offer a whole host of adventures to anyone aged 10-14.5. More information can be found here.
We usually run ten sessions per term, and break for half term the same time schools do. Linda sends a weekly email update about each session.
At Henley sessions usually run from 7:45 to 9:15 on Friday evenings at the Scout Hut. They start and end with a flag break.
- Linda- Arty and relentlessly passionate about her troop
- Justin- Creative wizz/mad inventor/fancy dress enthusiast
- Mike- Our resident outdoorsman, usually accompanied by Jack the dog
- Oli- Big fan of maps, quizzes, and marshmallows
- Dave- Code-name ‘The Badge-er’
Join us for sessions such as:
- Camping skills
- Bike rides
- Map skills
- Capture the flag
- Ultimate frisbee
- Back woods cooking
- First aid
In the past we have also operated a Sunday troop, we are looking to reinstate this when we have enough interest.